Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday's Struggle

Well, I have two sermons this week--one in the midday Lenten series hosted by the tall-steeple church in town--and a minor crisis to deal with...

The crisis is one that could have been avoided if I had been more on the ball, but I'm trying not to beat myself up about that. What's done is done and now we have to deal with the consequences. Clean-up is such a chore.

Keep me in your prayers tonight, sisters and brothers, as we have the clean-up meeting!

And also during the day as I try to write the sermon for tomorrow with the meeting hanging over my head...

No comments:

Clarence Darrow--Beyond Scopes and Leopold & Loeb

Personalities fascinate me--people do. One way I try to understand history and places is through people--which is why I love good histor...