Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hellooo Oooouuut Theeeere!

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? (tap tap SKEEEREETCH) Yeah. OK, guess it is.

I showered and everything. So where is everyone? Have I fallen into a wormhole or a black hole or a rabbit hole or some kind of hole where my posts are visible only to me?

I know I haven't been as regular as I have been in the past, but gee golly...

(Boy, don't post for a couple days and they forget you...mumble, mumble..."Rainbow who? " That's what they're saying... paranoia off...)

You are now returned to your regularly scheduled blog...

4 comments:

LutheranChik said...

Sorry :-( I've been a little curvatus in se, as we theology geeks like to say, this week.

Ruth said...

You called?
Hmmm, I've not commented to you before, ever. THUS, I'm putting you into my favorite places....and now you'll not be rid of me. See what you started?

Sue said...

I hear ya. It seems like comments ebb and flow...

Not to worry RP, we're out here and sending warm Rainbow hugs :)

Rainbow Pastor said...

LC: curvatus in se? Well, I guess it's time to brush up my Latin...Behind the curve?

Ruth: Uh-oh. I'm waiting...

Sue: Oooh, Rainbow hugs! Many thanks! :-) ((Sue))

Clarence Darrow--Beyond Scopes and Leopold & Loeb

Personalities fascinate me--people do. One way I try to understand history and places is through people--which is why I love good histor...